Monday, June 29, 2015

Summerfest, Mistakes, and Lightning

 "Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle, I can't let you go now that I've got it, and all I need is to be struck by your electric love"
~Electric Love, BORNS

Hey!

So the past few weeks for me have been rather boring, since I haven't had much to do in-between working and sleeping. However! On Saturday, I did have a pretty interesting adventure! I went to Summerfest with my best friend Rachel to see Walk the Moon, one of my favorite bands! Getting there and back was kind of a nightmare (driving up to Milwaukee and getting stuck in traffic for hours are not my faves), but the show itself was pretty good. We met up with my other friend Sarah and her boyfriend Austin, and we just kinda chilled and listened to some great music.
Other than that, I've just got some pics from one of the few times the weather was actually nice! It's been raining on and off for the past few weeks, so it's pretty tough to predict what it's going to be like outside.
Also, later today I have to go to work, but I am kind of afraid because I was apparently supposed to work on Saturday while I went to Summerfest, and I forgot to ask off... (for the record, I didn't know I had to if it was just a "call-in"... I wasn't sure if that counted as an actual shift or not), so they marked me down as a no-show. I know, it's really bad. That's why I'm scared. I hope they understand that mistakes happen...and I'm new...and it'll never happen again...













thrifted lightning shirt • thrifted chambray shirt • skirt from Ross • shoes from Ross • Charlotte Russe sunglasses
Here's to a good week and a nice end to June!

With love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment