Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fireworks

"It was the Fourth of July, you and I were fire, fireworks that went off too soon"
~Fourth of July, Fall Out Boy

Hello!

Yesterday was the Fourth of July, and I had a great time celebrating with my friends! We had a barbecue and then played some games and went outside to set off some fireworks and sparklers. This is the second year in a row we've done this, and I really hope this tradition continues! Tonight is our town's firework celebration, but I unfortunately won't be able to go because I have to work... at least yesterday was fun!
I gotta say, I have the best friends in the whole world. They all care so much and are so much fun to be with! Like when I was upset recently, Adrian told me "Please come over." and I went over and he handed me a box of oreos and a water bottle with my name written on it, and we just chilled cuz they didn't want me to be alone. On Friday, Marli invited us to see her boyfriend in his Drum Corps show, and it was very entertaining and professional! What a great show! I love having such supportive, fun, and caring people in my life!
Anyway, enjoy some of our cute pics from yesterday!















Here's to a great Independence Day celebration and a great week!

With love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment