Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Walk in the Woods

"I don't care if loneliness kills me, I don't want to love somebody else"

Hello!

So life has been really great lately! The weather is finally getting cooler, turning into that beautiful, crisp fall air. I've been waiting for the days of wearing sweaters and drinking tea and exploring the woods surrounded by falling leaves.

The other day, my friends and I went on a scenic walk through a forest area in our town. It was absolutely beautiful out, so we took advantage of that and took some nice photos! Although we did get lost a couple times, it was a fun adventure for a few hours! Looking forward to doing it again when autumn is in full swing.
















dress and shoes from Ross • socks from Target
It was such a fun afternoon/evening! 
Also, the play is going very well! Our set is built and we've finished blocking. We're working on memorization right now and are doing our second full run of the show tonight. We're also going to take publicity photos with some ideas of our costumes! Hopefully I'll be able to share some of those shots later.

With love,
Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment