Tuesday, May 19, 2015

How Much You Mean To Me

"If I wrote you a symphony just to say how much you mean to me, what would you do?"
~My Love, Justin Timberlake (I am obsessed with this cover by Humming House - check it out!)

Hello!

Not much really new to say, just that yesterday was pretty great. Cecilia and I went to the park with our friend Rami and took some adorable pics. I was really glad we got to take advantage of this nice weather before it gets to that point in the summer where it is unbearably hot and we won't wanna go outside! Cecilia and I then finished the night by meeting up with my friend Matt and playing hide and seek in Walmart then chilling for a few hours at the IHOP. It was a pretty lovely night, not gonna lie! Anyway, here are some of those cute pics we took!

















I'm hoping the rest of the summer is just as nice and full of fun days like this! I just love my friends so much; they mean so much to me!

With love, 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment