Monday, April 27, 2015

Home to You

"Ooh, I keep on coming home to you"
~Home to You, The Mowgli's

Hey!

So since my last post was really long and all about my Texas trip, I didn't get to talk about anything from last week! I mean, not much interesting really happened, so this'll probably be a short post, but here goes anyway!

It was SO NICE OUT TODAY!!
Last week was pretty full of just me catching up on school stuff, so it was quite busy for me. I did make some time to hang out with my friends though! It is really nice to see them, but I can't wait for my other friends who went away to college to come back! School is wrapping up for everyone pretty soon, so I'll get to see all of my friends soon, and that fact is my only motivation to make it through my last few weeks of school. Ahh, it'll be so great to have everyone home!!!!


Also, yesterday I went to C2E2 (Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, for those who don't know), which was pretty cool. I go every year, and I swear this year a hell of a lot more people were dressed up! Way more people than usual were cosplaying, which was really entertaining to see! However, my favorite part of the convention is always seeing all of the artists in the Artist Alley! They are all really talented, and I hope to one day have my skills be as good as theirs!

The bleeding hearts are in bloom now!

I am also excited for tomorrow because I am starting my new job at Bath and Body Works! I mean, I'm only going in for training tomorrow night, but still! It'll be cool to be working at a store that I love so much!

Hot Topic top • thrifted cardigan • thrifted shorts • Discovery sunglasses
Well, that's all for now! I simply can't wait for school to be over and for the summer to start, and I have a lot to look forward to, including Chicago this weekend with Cecilia and some other friends!! MAN, I'm so pumped!!

With love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment