Sunday, March 15, 2015

About Olivia!

Hello!

My name is Olivia, and I am super excited to be starting this blog! I thought it'd be a great way to document my life as well as my personal style. I've wanted to do this for a while, but I also thought it'd be fun to go into this with one of my close friends, so this blog is for both myself and my friend Cecilia! We will both be posting from this account, so enjoy posts from both of us!

First and foremost, I'd like to make a post about myself and who I am! 
This is what I look like, enjoying the lovely Illinois winter!
I live in northern Illinois, and I am currently on my first year of college. I go to a small community college, which has its advantages and disadvantages, but hopefully this blog will give me something interesting to do! I am currently working on my gen eds, in attempt to transfer to a university in a couple years. My dream is to become an animator after getting my bachelors and masters in animation! I've been an artist for as long as I can remember, and I can't think of a better way to spend my life than creating art.
My latest painting, with a quote from a movie I love, Moulin Rouge.
Besides art, I also love theater! I have been acting in plays ever since I was in middle school, and it's something I just do for fun. I can't wait to be in another show, and hopefully I will get to do another through my school next year.
Cecilia and I have been in numerous shows together and bonded over a love for theater.
My other interests include music (I've played the flute for almost 10 years now), Disney (I hope to work there someday as an animator!) and traveling. Although I've never left the country, I have a love for adventure and exploring new places! 
Majestically looking off a cliff on my last vacation.
This post is rather short I know, but this is just my background info! In the future, I will post more about my life and give updates and such, but most of my posts will also be about my style and outfits. This year I've gotten really into discovering my personal style, and although I really don't know much about fashion, I thought it'd be fun to share my style with the world cuz why not?? I'll also post about life events, share stories and photos, and probably about music I've been listening to. I'm just going to post whenever I feel like it or whenever I have a cute outfit I want to share, so yeah! 
Cecilia should be posting her first post sometime later today!

With love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment